Friday, January 2, 2015

2015 Liz Lisa Fukubukuro Lucky bag: The Big Pink Tote ! : )

This is the pink big tote that I got in the Liz Lisa in the Miramar Mall! : ) I am very happy with all the pieces!!! The pink tote is made of canvas and is not lined like the one last year but it's ok as a weekend away bag or even as a shopping bag !! : )



                       I like this short/skirt ( I can't remember what you call these types of LL clothing!    It's very comfortable on and it will go with a lot of the LL things. Also it being a  creamy colour makes it easy to coordinate with my other non LL clothes! : )      



  This is a very lovely pink checked dress and it feels very soft to touch. It's made of                         the soft and smooth material that we all know but find it hard to describe! : )


           This lace top and bodice pink dress is cute too!! It fits well and it's comfy too!


                     
    I now have 2 of these types of cammies!! It feels very soft and is made of that  fuzzy material that       is right for winter as it will keep you warm! : )



     I really love this coat with the faux fur detachable collar! : ) It is not as fitted as the brown LL coat I got in last year's lucky pack, but it still fits very nicely and will go with many things too!

 Here are all the lovely items sprawled across my bed!! I feel so lucky to have  all of these packs! I really do appreciate all the things I have!! : )


2 comments:

Emiiichan said...

I just watched your video! Your accent is so cute :3

muffyskat said...

Thanks Emi : ) I thought I'd better make some videos now while i still have time as I will be busy again until Chinese New Year when we have another holiday!!!! : )