Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 Liz Lisa Fukubukuro Lucky Bags! : )

I got up early this morning and went straight to the LL store near me! Then I went to 2 other LL stores just to get the pink tote pack!! I never realised that the tote bags sold like hot cakes!

In one LL store I was looking at the pink tote bag contents and thinking whether i wanted that one too, when the sale lady said that someone already bought that bag ( the one I was looking at! It was the display pack!) Then in a panic I asked the LL sales lady if there were others in other LL stores!! I was literally sweating beads of cold sweat!! Luckily there was one more!! So i paid for it at that store and rushed over to the other store to get it!! Then upon hearing that I could get a brand new bag, the girl who bought the pink tote (display bag) wanted a brand new bag too!! But unluckily there was only one and I had already paid for it!! The girl looked like she wanted to kill me!!(Well she got one too!!!) How about that for a saga!!!

Anyway,I am so happy with what I got ! : ) I do have the big pink tote too but the photos for that is in my phone!! I will upload them in another post!!


        Here are the bags all lined up!! The mini floral case is really nice and sturdy! It is my fave out of the 3 here!!



                    This white faux leather bag is really cute as well and I don't have a white bag!!
 The material feels sturdy and the bag is nicely made too! The contents are below! On the LL website it shows that you get a white long sleeved dress but i chose this pink short sleeved dress as you can wear a coat or the jumper if you feel cold. The material is that soft material that we all find hard to explain! It fits quite nicely and it will go with a lot of my other LL things too!!




                       



                            This is the mini case that I have been lusting after for so long!! You can choose the brown dress, and brown coat set ( as shown on the LL website) or choose the set below!!








                       The white coat is cute and lovely!! It looks a bit creased here because it was squashed in the case!! The coat fits nicely and I really like how you can detach the faux fur collar when you want to wash it.


                             The big tote is made of canvas and inside it is not lined, like it was in 2014! Also the design is plainer and not as detailed as 2014 too!! But the contents are nice!









                                 So these are all the clothes all over my bed!!! I love them and I can't wait to start wearing  them! Anyway, I hope you found the above useful and I hope you managed to get your Lucky Packs too!! Oh, the LL stores here didn't have the big pink case , so I don't know what is included in that particular case!! Ok anyone, have a happy new year and great 2015!!                              



4 comments:

Emiiichan said...

Wow it's so cool that they let you choose alternate contents! I really like the short sleeve pink dress option for the 5000yen bag. If I could have gotten that OP for sure, I would have bought it myself!
Which store exactly did you end up going to, if you don't mind me asking?

muffyskat said...

Hi Emmii, I went to 3 different Liz Lisa stores! One in ShaTin , New Town Plaza, one in Mong Kok, and the one in Tsim Sha Tsui , Miramar Mall !! Yeah i like that pink dress! The other option was a floral strappy dress and not the white long sleeve on the website!!

Unknown said...

I didn't realize you could choose alternate contents ~ It's a shame you can't choose which type you want online, I've ordered the three-way bag and I'm hoping I'll get the floral strappy dress in mine :c I guess we'll have to wait and see ~ The pink dress is nice but I'm not sure I'd find much use for it as I tend to prefer floral dresses xD They generally look a bit better on me then plain designs... Fingers crossed I guess ^^
I'm guessing that the white dress isn't offered at all then o.o?

muffyskat said...

hi koneko kitten : ) I hope you get your Lucky bag soon and get the floral dress you like!